This 50L backpack is designed for the climber who spends their day down at the crag and is ready to go home or back to base camp in the evening. This versatile backpack has space for a water bladder and/or two, 1 liter dual walled water bottles. The Hector 50L is perfect for that weekend backpack with you best friend.
The Hector Approach Package includes a rope tarp and two 1 Liter dual walled water bottles to keep your hot coffee hot or your cold water cold for those hot days at the crag. As well as a detachable, insulated lunch box.
- Internal attachments to easily rack quick draws and trad gear
- Rope tarp to extend the life of your ropes and quickly move to your next route
- Large main compartment front opening allows for easy packing and unpacking
- Large top opening allowing for top loading
- Detachable lunch pouch
- Waterproof pocket to keep your valuables safe and dry
- Two 1 liter water dual walled tumblers
- Water bladder compatible design (water bladder not included)
- Waist belt to lighten the weight on your shoulders
- Ergonomic shoulder straps to reduce stress
- External daisy chains and straps for all of your most needed gear